Hello, welcome and congratulations. You have come one step closer to making an accurate assessment of your future home purchase and/or sale. When you book with Serenity, you are guaranteed a detailed disclosure of any structure’s current condition. As always we take pride in professionalism and always deliver results in a timely and friendly manner.
Serenity offers undivided attention at a competitive cost. Serenity Home Inspections is a wise choice for both buyers and sellers of real estate. Each will receive ASHI certified technical expertise and experience.
Buyers can expect:
- A professional detailed inspection report featuring photos and captions
- Identification of problems that may need to be negotiated by the seller prior to purchase
- Assistance in estimating time, scale and scope of professional repairs
- Convenience of same day Radon and Wood Destroying Insect options
- Confidence in your final decision to purchase a new home
Sellers can expect:
- Accurate seller’s disclosure information to assist with marketability of your home
- Ability to cost effectively correct problems and repairs prior to the purchasing agent requiring a specific contractor for the job
- Ability to cost effectively make repairs prior to the buyers request
- To eliminate last minute delays of a sale due to unforeseen home hazards
- To set realistic selling price based on your inspector’s thorough examination of the home
All inspections completed by Serenity are in accordance with the standards of practice of American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI). Your home inspection of the visible and accessible components includes:
- Central Heating System
- Central Cooling System
- Interior Electrical System
- Interior Plumbing System
- Wall, Ceilings, Floors
- Windows and Doors
- Foundation, Basement, Crawl Space and Slab Structures
- Exterior Siding
- Plus many other items
* Also Available
- Wood Destroying Insect Inspections complete with Certificate
- Radon Testing with results from NJDEP Certified Professionals
* Additional fees apply
Serenity Home Inspections is owned and operated by Jason Zingler. Licensed by the State of New Jersey and Certified by the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI), Jason is passionate about his craft and committed to customer satisfaction..
“Purchasing a new home is a tremendous investment and can become a long and overwhelming experience. Be sure that you are in good hands with a legitimate and certified Inspection company with the necessary credentials for the job. Serenity provides peace of mind through preparation and knowledge about your investment. Within hours of the inspection, you will receive a clear, concise and easy to read report. Please remember that my services do not end when the inspection is over. I am your inspector for as long as you own your new home. Please feel free to contact me at any time for more information or to set up an appointment.”
-Jason Zingler, owner and operator of Serenity
Serenity is a full service inspection company providing home inspections for Central and Southern New Jersey, proudly serving all of Gloucester, Camden, Atlantic, Salem, Cumberland, Cape May and Burlington, Ocean County, Monmouth, Mercer, Middlesex counties. * Additional travel fees may apply to areas outside these counties.