Why Inspect? Simply put, you don’t want to waste your hard earned savings on a “Money Pit”. If you’re familiar with the movie, you’ll remember a very eager couple purchasing a so called million dollar home for a fraction of it’s presumed value. As the title “Money Pit” suggests, the home was in need of endless repairs. Had the couple employed a home inspector they may have saved their money and found their true dream home.
This example suggests the need to base a purchase on rational and reliable information rather than emotional impulse.
Buying a house in New Jersey is the second most stressful thing that you will encounter in your life. It is a very emotional time. My job as a home inspector is to take an objective, unemotional look at your home and tell you it’s condition as it exists on the day of the inspection.
Let me guide your decision to purchase your new home so that it may be an informed decision, not an impulsive one.
- Know what to expect by educating yourself about the condition of your future home.
- Our inspectors are professionals with the practical experience and technical knowledge to assess the condition of your future home.
- Our goal is to provide you with an unbiased opinion of the visible and accessible area of the house at the time of the inspection.
- Increase your home’s marketability with an impartial pre-listing inspection report.
- Identify and correct problems early by making necessary repairs prior to listing your house.
- Set a realistic selling price for your home based on information from the inspection report.
- Eliminate last minute delays because the price has been negotiated and disclosure has been made.
Serenity Home Inspections is a full service inspection company providing inspections for central and southern New Jersey.